The show is called The Mystery of the Missing Moon. Someone has stolen our moon, and it’s up to us to find it. The young astronauts (with the help of Mystery Shop actors) take a trip through the Solar System as they solve puzzles, question the suspected planets, and remember facts and clues about the planets. Using these puzzles and clues, the kids narrow down which of the planets stole the moon and why. The moon then reappears with a final environmental message for the young astronauts.
The Mystery Shop provides the plot, the actors, the clues and all the other materials your kids will need to solve the mystery. All the children have to bring are their minds and laughter.
Other children’s programs include:
- CHILDREN’S MYSTERIES – GRADES 3-6
- HISTORY MYSTERY – GRADES 3-6
- CSI: KIDS – CREATING, SOLVING, INTERACTING
- MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL MYSTERY – MURDER IN THREE ACTS
- MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL MYSTERY – PRIME SUSPECT
- MYSTERY WORKSHOP – GRADES 4 AND UP
- STORYTELLING PROGRAM
- S.T.E.P. (STORYTELLING ENRICHMENT PROGRAM)