Our CHILDREN’S MYSTERY (Grades 3-6) starts with a short play, presented by professional actors, that outlines the “case.” (PLEASE NOTE: in keeping with family-sensitive values, there are NO murders in our children’s mystery programs — only good, clean baffling fun!) The audience (up to 100) works in teams to solve the mystery. The children must solve riddles, puzzles and coded messages. They can also “buy” clues with official Mystery Shop Investigation Bucks.
As much fun as our play offers, The Mystery Shop offers your children so much more:
- Teamwork: Each child contributes toward a solution as part of a randomly chosen team.
- Friendly competition: Teams compete against each other.
- Observation and recall: Clues are hidden within the play so children will have to listen carefully and remember what they heard.
- Decision-making: Clues and hints can be bought but there aren’t enough official Mystery Shop Investigation Bucks available to buy all the clues. The kids have to spend carefully.
- Deductive reasoning: While the puzzles and riddles aren’t hard, they will take some thought and concentration.
Other children’s programs include:
- CHILDREN’S MYSTERIES – GRADES K-2
- HISTORY MYSTERY – GRADES 3-6
- CSI: KIDS – CREATING, SOLVING, INTERACTING
- MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL MYSTERY – MURDER IN THREE ACTS
- MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL MYSTERY – PRIME SUSPECT
- MYSTERY WORKSHOP – GRADES 4 AND UP
- STORYTELLING PROGRAM
- S.T.E.P. (STORYTELLING ENRICHMENT PROGRAM)