DESIGNED FOR SMALL GROUPS: 20 children or less
Kids not only solve a mystery, but help to create it as well! Our one-hour product is an interactive adventure of mysterious games, puzzles, stories and fun!
It involves theatre games, a build-a-story with a mystery theme and a Create Your Own Mystery where the children have the opportunity to not only act in the story, but make decisions that move the action forward.
This program is age-appropriate, with two different options: Grades K-2 and Grades 3-6. Can also be adapted to suit your needs.
Other children’s programs include:
- CHILDREN’S MYSTERIES – GRADES K-2
- CHILDREN’S MYSTERIES – GRADES 3-6
- HISTORY MYSTERY – GRADES 3-6
- MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL MYSTERY – MURDER IN THREE ACTS
- MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL MYSTERY – PRIME SUSPECT
- MYSTERY WORKSHOP – GRADES 4 AND UP
- STORYTELLING PROGRAM
- S.T.E.P. (STORYTELLING ENRICHMENT PROGRAM)