Still time to register for the March 14 showcase. Register online at www.vrc-hr.com
Sign up today!
Need to be Title VII compliant? Tired of those boring Power Point presentations? Don’t want to waste your employees’ time on videos that insult their intelligence and they forget ten minutes after watching?
We have the solution!
Preventing Harassment and Discrimination
in the Workplace
Valuable Resources Company, in conjunction with The Mystery Shop Theatre Company, announces a live, interactive presentation that your employees will not forget.
Does your company need harassment training? Consider this:
• Over 20% of women report being sexually harassed at work.
• While the majority of sexual harassment is reported by women, over 16% of men reported being sexually harassed at work.
• According to Employment Law Alliance, with nearly half of 135 million employed workers over 40, EEOC claims for age discrimination have increased to over 20% of all filings.
• The national average for legal fees for harassment cases is $250,000. Judgments can run much higher.
• Many supervisors and directors are still not aware that they may be personally liable if it is determined that they contributed to or mishandled harassment cases.
• As incidents and harassment claims increase, training has become a critical element in establishing a defensible position against harassment claims. It goes beyond just having a policy against harassing behaviors. It requires that employees understand what harassment is and what to do if it is occurring in the workplace. Employers will also want to establish that managers and supervisory personnel at all levels understand not only what harassment is, but also how to meet their responsibility to maintain a harassment free workplace.
Why Taboo Topics?
• Our 90 minute training session is a live, interactive presentation which covers all seven of the Title VII harassment categories: age, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion and sexual orientation.
• The Mystery Shop’s professional actors and VRC’s Title VII expertise use a combination of stories, scenes and audience participation to bring this important topic to life.
• We will help you create a happier and healthier work environment, increase productivity, and decrease corporate and personal liability
• Learning is active: “Tell me, I forget. Show me, I remember. Involve me, I understand.” — Chinese proverb
Want to see our presentation before booking us for your staff?
We are showcasing Taboo Topics on:
Thursday, March 14, 2013
10:00 to 11:30 a.m. or 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
Location: QCI Restoration, 1155 Bowes Road, Elgin, IL 60123
Price: $20.00 per person
You pick the time most convenient for you!
To register for this event, or to book your session, contact:
Laurie Huspen, Valuable Resources Company, (847) 401-0014, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Register online at: http://www.vrc-hr.com
Mary Heitert, The Mystery Shop, (630) 690-1105, tms@TheMysteryShop.com, http://www.TheMysteryShop.com